Virtual Schools & Academies
2020欧洲杯外围赛K12 is the leading online learning provider serving K–12 online schools. The K12 program is offered through tuition-free online public schools* and online private schools.
Tuition-Free Online Public Schools
Tuition-free online public schools2020欧洲杯外围赛, powered by K12 and available in more than 33 states, offer students a high-quality education. Students receive:
- Award-winning online curriculum and hands-on materials
- Instruction from state-certified teachers
- Access to robust course offerings that include core subjects in multiple levels, world languages, and a wide range of electives
- An individualized learning plan tailored to each student's strengths and needs
- Access to an online community and a variety of support—all designed to help students feel connected and engaged
Online Private Schools
- Use industry-leading online curriculum with support from teachers, academic counselors, and coaches
- Offer multiple start dates throughout the school year for maximum flexibility
- Offer full- and part-time options nationally and internationally
Find the public and private online schools2020欧洲杯外围赛 in your state.
* Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided.
Is online school a good option?
Yes, online school can be a great option! While each student's educational needs are different, many types of learners find that they can thrive in an online education setting. Since students can access their school from any internet-enabled computer, they can adjust their learning environment to fit their needs and work closely with teachers to create a personalized learning experience.
Is online education effective?
Many students find online school to be an effective way to experience personalized learning in a comfortable environment, free from the distractions of a typical classroom. Students can move quickly through lessons they understand while taking additional time to work through areas they find challenging. Teachers can help create a personalized learning plan and assess student progress to make sure online learning is a good educational fit.
Can you take an AP® course online?
Many K12-powered schools offer Advance Placement® courses in multiple subjects. These rigorous courses can help students gain in-depth knowledge in areas of interest and be an important advantage when it comes to higher education. Specific course availability varies by school and term. Check with your particular K12-powered school for information on their AP® offerings.