Do you remember your first time getting a corporate sponsor to foot the bill for your work?
If not, you should know this:
Corporations spend billions of dollars partnering with organizations, experts and brands that can help them reach their ideal customer.
The single most important element of the sponsorship seeking process is offering strong benefits. Its a game changer!
Sponsorship is a sales transaction. Offerings like ad books, VIP parking, seating, and signage are antiquated and don’t translate into measurable value—meaning your sponsor can’t get a clear and strong return on the “sale”/ their investment.
Be relevant. Be creative. Be original!
Here are benefits 1 through 20 on the list of 84 of my firms most frequently sold offerings.
P.S. I’M GIVING YOU SOME PREMIUM INFORMATION HERE SO YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD this…. ASAP
P.S.S. Are you a sponsorship seeker? You can book a complementary 30-minute exploratory session with me –or send me an email.
- Ads on video content
- Affiliate links
- Audio ads
- Audio ads on podcasts
- Banner ads on your website
- Blog posts (on their blog or yours)
- Book signings
- Brand Ambassador
- Build automobile dealer traffic
- Case studies
- Category exclusivity
- Co branded collateral items
- Coaching and personal appearances
- Communicate corporate values
- Connections and relationships with retailers
- Content development- because CONTENT IS KING!
- Coupon offerings
- Create a mobile application
- Create co-branded or cause related merchandise
- Customer sign ups
DOWNLOAD YOUR FULL COMPLEMENTARY GUIDE NOW!