Corporate sponsorship is transactional, and dare I say simplistic.
If your organization, business, brand, or project can potentially advance the marketing and sales objectives of a corporation, sponsorship could be a viable source of income.
During my 18 years in this industry, I’ve helped clients raise over $80 million dollars, from corporations including (but not limited to):
You know what? No matter the project, scope or money raised, most successful sponsorship seekers understand seven fundamental things:
- Most everyone has sponsorship prospects
- Personal interaction is important
- Take social and digital media seriously
- Sponsors aren’t just interested in logo recognition
- Sponsors ARE interested in diverse, innovative and profitable opportunities to partner with YOU
- They approach sponsors with the confidence of someone offering a win-win business proposition
- Underpromising and overdelivering sponsorship benefits lead to long term partnerships
If you want to learn more about this, attend my complimentary webinar on Wednesday, April 13th at 8pm EST: 7 Things Successful Sponsorship Seekers Understand.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Log in credentials are sent when you register.