How Curriculum Is Developed
Master teachers, cognitive scientists, subject-matter experts, technologists, interactive designers, writers, and researchers develop the K12 curriculum.
- Curriculum specialists and lesson developers plan each lesson and make sure the material is tailored for the age and skills of the student.
- Instructional designers build the activities, working with visual designers and media specialists to choose the best way to present concepts and information.
- Writers and editors make sure the content is accurate, engaging, and appropriate.
- Information architects analyze how people will use the online content.
- Software developers design and build the systems that make the curriculum and the Online School run efficiently and effectively.
- Quality-assurance specialists make sure everything works properly.
2020欧洲杯外围赛We incorporate feedback from parents and students through surveys, focus groups, lesson reviews, round-table discussions, and product testing.
Watch these videos to see for yourself!
How K12 Language Arts Blue was Developed
How K12 Science Curriculum is Developed
How K12 Remedial Reading Curriculum is Developed
How K12 History Curriculum is Developed