by: Sean D. Thornton
Provided you are a tax‐exempt under 501(c)(3) recognized by the IRS, there are numerous retailers right in your neighborhood seeking to fund organizations like yours. For- profit organizations can partner with non-profits to enhance their efforts. “
As a parent of school age children, I participate in countless fundraisers for clubs, sports teams, etc. Even when we hit high-level sales—the time and effort never seem to match the intensity of our fundraising.
There are alternative programs to fundraise if you know where to find them.
Our E-Book : 72 Retailers Who Will Help Your NonProfit Raise Money gives you contact information and instructions on how to get your fundraising started ASAP with online businesses, merchandisers, restaurants, and supermarkets that want to help you raise money— with $0 upfront cost to you!
Your time is worth money! Instead of spending hours searching the internet to learn more about these programs, you can instantly download our E-Book for just $7.00 USD
In the meanwhile, here’s a list of five merchandisers to get your fundraising started:
- AMC Movie Theatre: offers discounted movie passes for resale.In-kind donations in the form of AutoZone Merchandise Cards in AutoZone communities. http://www.amctheatres.com/corporate/in-the-community
- Barnes and Noble: Programs are set up at the store level, and inquiries should be directed to the store manager or community relations manage. http:// www.barnesandnobleinc.com/our_company/sponsorship/ sponsorship_local/ donations_local.html
- Best Buy: Supports programs that offer youth leadership and educational opportunities to develop the skills necessary for them to become successful adults http://www.bestbuycommunityrelations.com/ ourprograms.htm
- Cheesecake Factory: supports through offering gift cards to charitable organizations. http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/corporate-social-responsibility/
- Five Below: Your organization invites guest your organization makes 10 % of sales made by your guests. http://www.fivebelow.com/fundraisers/